Bed and breakfast near the NEC birmingham
A stay at Glenlyon combines relaxation, comfort and, for NEC visitors or exhibitors, unrivalled convenience; we’re only 3 minutes from the NEC (Birmingham National Exhibition Centre) by train.
We’re situated in a lovely rural village, Hampton-in-Arden, yet very close to Birmingham International Airport (5 mins by car or train) and the Midlands motorway network; the M42 (5 mins), M6 (8 mins), M40 (12 mins) and M5 (20 mins).
Visitors from Abroad? – From Glenlyon, Birmingham’s night-life is only 15 minutes away by train and you can easily include a day-trip to London in your itinerary - 70 mins by train.
Take a look at what else Glenlyon Bed & Breakfast has to offer. Our room rates include:
- Full English Breakfast - using the finest locally-sourced produce
- Free Wifi
- Flat screen TVs with Freeview
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Ample parking
We have six rooms with delightful views from £60 to £100 per night.
Hampton-in -Arden has many amenities including a pub, Bar and Grill and Manor House, all providing dining facilities and all within walking distance of Glenlyon. It also has a main line Train Station and three Golf Courses!
Within a 3 mile radius of Glenlyon there are many more country pubs and a wide choice of licensed restaurants offering English, Indian, Thai, Chinese and Italian cuisine.
Glenlyon (only a minute from Hampton-in-Arden’s train station) offers easy access to:
- Birmingham NEC, LG Arena, Birmingham International Airport....all 3 minutes by train to Birmingham International Train Station
- National Motorcycle Museum....Approx 1 mile by road
- Birmingham City Centre for Shopping, National Indoor Arena; ICC; Symphony Hall; National Sealife Centre
- London (Euston Station)....1hr 10 minutes by train from Birmingham
If you'd like to know more, then give us a call on 01675 442883. Alternatively you can make a booking by using the enquiry form opposite.